Friday, March 6, 2009

Good News + a new shoot + more shoots coming up

So my WINDOWS computer crashed again.. so I sucked it up and bought a 24" iMAC which is a dreammmm. Editing on it is so much easier on the eyes.

At any rate I recently did a shoot for a band called the Atlantic. I used to be in a band with these guys before so it was a fun laid back shoot. It was cold as hell outside but we managed.

ATTENTION!! I am becoming less of a fan of a lot of lights so I kept it simple with 1 main light to create some dramatic shadows/underexposing jibberish. I am getting tired of the rim light deal although I am still fond of the look.

Also, I have 3 pretty awesome models lined up so I am excited to see what we come up with. To be honest I never know what I am going to shoot until I arrive on the scene, but shh! I'll be working with the oh so awesome Elizabeth Tolley again, I swear we make a great double team. I'll be shooting along side 2 other awesome photogs JMB and stuntkid so I look forward to the adventuressss.

well here are the shots, they are small but just click and it will forward you to my flickr.

take care!

The Atlantic

The Atlantic

No comments: