Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wave Church, Virginia Beach, VA

So I was recently contacted by Wave Church to do some photo assignments. One of the assignments entails documenting their new building they are working on. This was one of my first paid architectural shoots, but I do have experience shooting this stuff for fun, thank Goodness. I pretty much went the HDR route since I shot everything at night time. I wanted to get all the detail within the building and on the outside. I think most of these shots were composed of about 4 -5 raw images, plus mass layers in photoshop to bring out certain things, and remove specific reflections on the windows that were a little distracting. The building will be done on the 21st of September so I will be documenting the inside, which looks amazing by the way. I'll have those up in the near future.









view more on my flickr
all links on the right side of the page in the about me section

No comments: